Monday, October 20, 2014

Skills i need

Well my first goal in life is to make it into the NFL, not because I just love football. I feel like I owe my mom a great debt, I feel like no matter how much money I make it would never be enough to pay her back. Make it or don't make it I always wanted to be a motivational speaker and help people with their lives. Give them a energy and positive vibes letting them now that anything is possible, by letting them see my life. I want to write book that inspires people. I plan on majoring in psychology or communication so they can give me the skills to be able to these things. Not all people think the same so I would have to understand the mind better with psychology and I need to know have to speak and give presentation so that's were the communication comes in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment